Quick Line Aluminium
A complete system of pipes and fittings in aluminium.
AIRCOM’s Quick Line range with aluminium pipes and fittings stands out in terms of speed and ease of assembly and for their modular characteristics.
The fittings are made in painted, die-cast aluminium and are available in diameters:
AIRCOM systems pay for themselves.
- ELIMINATE WASTED AIR AND LEAKS
- Our components in aluminium, technopolymer and HIP guarantee superior, above-average performance.
- MODULAR DESIGN
- Flexibility of use and greater adaptability to the specific usage requirements.
- EXPANDABILITY ACCORDING TO REQUIREMENTS
- The system grows with the plant.
- EASY, RAPID INSTALLATION
- Reduction in labour costs and ease of intervention.
- OPTIMUM, CONSTANT PERFORMANCE
- Constant energy savings over time.
Thanks to Aircom in-house Quality Control function, that continually test, inspect and verify at every phase of design and production of the components, including after sales assistance.
AIRCOM’s technical, industrial and commercial activities are regulated by the corporate quality standard UNI EN ISO 9001 certified by the TÜV certification body.
Furthermore, the Quick Line system has obtained the T.S.S.A. (Technical Standards & Safety Authority) certification, too.
Among the numerous certifications achieved by our products, of particular note is the Reaction to Fire Classification Report issued by the RINA Agency for the Quick Line systems.