We Respect Your Privacy
Personal information is any information about an individual or company from which that person/company can be identified, either on its own or by combining it with other information. It does not include information where the identity has been removed (anonymous information).
We do not knowingly collect personal information relating to children.
Should you decide to engage with us via a user form on our website, the only personal information that we will require of you is the following:
Name and Surname
A comment on your requirements
In compliance with the South Africa POPIA Act, INTEGRATED AIR SOLUTIONS will not use this personal information for any purpose (other than as stated below) without your express consent. We will not use or disclose your personal information to third parties without your consent, unless the use or disclosure is –
• required in order to comply with applicable law, order of court or legal process served on the Company; and/or
• disclosure is necessary to protect and defend the rights or property of the Company.
We will be entitled to disclose your personal information which you provided via our website forms, to those of our employees who assist us to interact with you via our website, email, or telephone call and thus need to know this information in order to assist us to communicate with you properly and efficiently. We will ensure that all such employees and/or third party service providers having access to your personal information are bound by appropriate and legally binding confidentiality and non-use obligations in relation to your personal information.
We will :-
- treat your personal information as strictly confidential if it is not in the public domain
- take appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure that your personal information is kept secure and is protected against unauthorised or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage, alteration, disclosure or access;
- promptly notify you if we become aware of any unauthorised use, disclosure or processing of your personal information;
- provide you with reasonable evidence of our compliance with our obligations under this policy on reasonable notice and request; and
- upon your request, promptly return or destroy any and all of your personal information in our possession or control
- Not retain your personal information longer than the period for which it was originally needed, unless we are required by law to do so, or you consent to us retaining such information for a longer period.